It’s not too late to make plans to join your fellow Bucknell alumni at our annual Homecoming Weekend Nov. 3 – Nov.5. The weekend is jam-packed with events for the whole family.
When is Homecoming Weekend?
Events kick off as early as 2:00pm Friday, November 3rd and continue throughout the weekend, finishing up with Catholic Mass at Rooke Chapel at 4:00pm Sunday, November 5th.
What are some of the events that will be taking place?
The weekend is complete with a little something for everyone, including:
- Welcome Reception: Enjoy music, beverages and appetizers as you check-in or register for the weekend.
- Center Stage: featuring comedian and actor Adam DeVine: Kick off the weekend Friday at 9:00pm with Adam DeVine from Modern Family, Pitch Perfect, and Workaholics. Doors open at 7:30pm and a cappella groups go on stage at 8:00pm.
- Homecoming Tailgate and Bison Kids’ Zone: Come enjoy food and fun for Bucknellians of all ages! Pricing includes a lunch buffet, beverages, music, inflatables and games for kids. Also, class of 2017 attendees will receive complimentary admittance and a special gift at the tailgate!
- Bucknell vs. Lehigh football game: Come cheer on the Bison! The 2017 Athletics Hall of Fame inductees will be honored during halftime. Purchase your game tickets at bucknell.edu/BoxOffice or call 570-577-1000.
- 5th Quarter Reception and WE DO Campaign Celebration: Immediately following the game. Come celebrate the historic WE DO Campaign. Join Bucknell Head Football Coach Joe Susan, his staff, the Bison players and fans to mingle and enjoy food, fun and live music after the game.
- Class of 1975 Bison Sculpture Dedication: Come see the newest addition to the Samek Art Museum Collection, dedicated by the class of 1975.
- Edward McKnight Brawley Brunch: Join the Bucknell Black Alumni Association and Black Student Union as they celebrate Dr. Edward McKnight Brawley, the first African-American graduate of Bucknell. View the Brawley Bust at the South Entrance of the Vaughan Literature Building.
- Berelson Center for Jewish Life Open House and Special Dedication: Celebrate the recent renovations with an open house for faculty, staff and students, featuring brunch, house tours with students, and the dedication of a second Torah scroll. Special remarks from President Bravman at 11:00 a.m.
Who from my class is going?
Curious to know who you might run into? You can find a full list of registered attendees, along with their class year, here.
Where can I find more information?
To view the full schedule of events, pricing, and registration details go to bucknell.edu/homecoming.